Adult Day Services
What is Adult Day Service?
ADS is a community based program which is licensed by the Department of Inspections and Appeals.
Who uses Adult Day Services?
- persons needing assistance during the day in maintaining their skills
- persons 18 years and older
- persons for whom Adult Day Services might prevent or postpone the need for long term care
- persons recently discharged from inpatient care to aid in the transition process back to independent living
- persons who need supervision for whom Adult Day Services might assist the caregiver by relieving duties
- persons who are socially isolated
- mentally/physically disabled
- persons with alzheimers & dementia
What Services Does Adult Day Services Provide?
- a safe, secure environment
- social activities
- personal care
- mental stimulation
- nutritious meals and snacks
- assistance with eating, walking, toileting, and medications
- monitoring health issues
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am-4:30 pm
Hours are flexible depending on clients needs.
For more information, contact the Assistant Director at 712-263-6141.
Supporting individuals in achieving their potential for independence.